In this episode we cover our distillery tours during our two week tour of Ireland. Join us as we visit some well know and up-and-coming whiskey distilleries on the Emerald Isle. And of course, no trip to Ireland would be complete without a stop at Guinness at the famous St. James Gate Brewery.
- 1 Part Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 3 Parts Ginger Ale
- 1 wedge of lime
How To Make
- Fill highball glass with ice
- Pour 2 parts Jameson Irish Whiskey over ice
- Top up with ginger ale
- Stir briefly to mix
- Take a large wedge of lime, give it a squeeze and drop it into the glass
- 40ml Teeling Small Batch
- 20ml Aperol
- 15ml Ginger Liqueur
- 30ml Lemon Juice
- 10ml Sugar Syrup
- 60ml Wall & Keogh* Granny’s Country Garden Fruit Tea
- Make a weak tea by infusing 1tsp of Granny’s Country Garden Fruit tea to 150ml hot water and allow to infuse for 4-5 mins.
- Allow tea to cool
- Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass/Julep cup filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberry, mint sprig and fresh
More information about Brian Boru can be found here.